- Cook a Meal Together: From making mini personalized pizzas to cooking up a brand-new recipe or baking something delicious, the kitchen is a great space for family time and making fun memories!
- Get Crafty: Time to break out the glitter, glue and fun! Set up a craft station at your house this Family Day to entertain younger children – and reawaken your inner child! Don’t be afraid to get messy and create something fabulous.
- Volunteer: A great way to make an impact (and bond with your family while you’re at it) is to volunteer your time together! Consider reaching out to a local organization or finding an event, such as a park clean-up, to participate in.
- Try an Exercise Class: Want to enjoy your family and get a little exercise while you’re at it? Try joining a ZUMBA workout or an online exercise class! Not only is this a fun activity you can do with your kids from home, but it is a great way to teach them about health and start setting up healthy habits for life.
- Record a Message: Sometimes, the entire family isn’t able to get together but recording a message together and sending it to those aunts, uncles and grandparents who live elsewhere is a great way to celebrate your family no matter where they are in the world.
No matter how you spend it, we hope you have a wonderful Family Day and we wish you and yours the best to come.